Wednesday 9 January 2013

Making cheap things look good...

Classy little print...from Store 21...!
Add angel from samuels and some roses frm the garden centre...


a poster from a supermarket in France (means Bass) with a shell off the beach in Spain...

Not Borth...but Ikea with Gisella Graham Hut to hide the nail...ehem...

Ok, this is special...a heart from ? an old braclet, but a fab print from Muriel Delahye called Fisherman's Daughter...love her stuff and even have an original....
as I live in Sunny West Wales...there is little opportunity for choice...for sure, the cute Polly's, Ian Snow and Broc y Mor do do their job, as do Laura Ashley but in all fairness, we do not get the same range/quality as elsewhere....In my world, I like to take things from a "scanty" (Welsh word for crap....) shop and place them in a situation where you could be confused...are they from "white stuff", "Heals" or "John Lewis"...!! I love the fact that shops copy from great designers, and I love even more, great design, without having to pay for the label (PS, I will be adding to this list...) x

No comments:

Post a Comment